Sichuan Provincial People's Hospital
The Sichuan Provincial People’s Hospital, located next to the Qingyang Palace in Chengdu and Huanhua River, was built in 1941. Its predecessor was the Sichuan Provincial Public Hospital, an affiliated hospital of the Central University School of Medicine. The tertiary first-class hospital merged with Sichuan Academy of Medical Sciences (formerly known as Sichuan Branch of Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences) in 2002 to become Sichuan Academy of Medical Sciences·Sichuan Provincial People's Hospital. In 2012, the Sichuan Translational Medicine Research Hospital of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, jointly established by the Sichuan Provincial People's Government and the Chinese Academy of Sciences, was listed. In 2013, it cooperated with the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China to jointly build the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China Medical School, and the affiliated hospital card of the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China was listed.